Robin's Fans List - let's make it happen!


Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you all so much for the feedback here, via email, twitter and facebook! You've been all very kind to let me know your opinion, and all I got were positive comments, so I'd say, let's make the Fans List happen!! :)

So, you can send me an email to: maryngreenshades@gmail.com
In the email's subject, please write: Robin's Fans List.
You should send me:
  • your first name,
  • age,
  • country,
  • twitter or any other social, if you have one, if not that's ok ;) (and this is optional, only if you feel like sharing it)
  • when / where you first saw Robin (movie or tv series),
  • why did you become a fan of Robin, what do you like the most about her.
And that's it! Obviously, it should be in English. If you have any problem, if you need help, I can translate from Italian, French and German. For any other language, I'm sure I'll find fellow fans willing to help ;)

All the entries will be posted in this page: the Robin's Fans List. You will also find a link to it in the Menu, and right above! Of course, there is no expiration date, you can keep on sending me your entries whenever you want. 

Thank you all, and I hope I will receive a lot of your emails! ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does Lisbon always wear a cross chain on The Mentalist?

New Interview: Robin Tunney Talks Looking Glass and The Craft

Robin says Thank You!